Elephone Trunk Ota update

Elephone Trunk Ota update

I had a good surprise yesterday, whilst away in Dubai I received notification of an Elephone Trunk Ota update.
If you currently own an Elephone Trunk you will no doubt have been impressed with the phone, except for one major problem the 8mp (interpolated to 13mp) rear camera, had realy big issues with focusing, I would say that 1 in 10 pictures would achieve anything resembling a passable picture.
I spoke directly with Elephone about a week ago and they advise that an updated firmware was coming soon and that it should fix the focusing issue.
Thankfully having downloaded and installed the rom, I can confirm that the camera now focuses without issue and the images produced are not bad quality considering the phones bargain price.
I will take it out tonight in dubai city and grab some images for the upcoming review.
Any questions please drop me a message below.
Regards Shanos

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ELEPHONE M3 is first $199 Helio P10

Elephone Trunk, the First Smartphone with Cyanogenmod 13

2016 New Year's Eve, Elephone stay together with